Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Last weekend

What a long time I didnt update my blog leee... too lazy ar lazyyy... And busying my assignments although I havent started yet...LOL... due to my lazinesss...T^T but finally update today laaa...

I was quite busy last few days but very funnn... woohoo... I went to brogahill... do u noe? there was damn beautiful n awesomes... haha... i like there so much although it was a though when we were climbing the mountain...>.<

haha...it was fun lahhh~ but there were a strong wind tat dayyy... but coause a lot of funny pics due to the strong wind... we all were almost blowed away by tat wind... haha... fun fun fun... i wish i can go there wif my frens again... And my dear sis asked me to go again after cny... OHHH... i wish to go... but tat was rili tired laaa... Although i could enjoy so much at the top of mountain... haha...

hehe... tat's all looo... coz i m in school now so i cant upload my pics here... i think i will try to upload when i have reached home... haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment