Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Shift

Wasai~ my sis was robbed by a bastard last week... tat was samn unlucky week to us...>.< i 'wish' they can live 'healthly' n 'happy' in the hell~ this is my biggest greeting to them~ you see.... i m so nice n give them so many wishes~ but my sis was injured...T^T... their wishes will be 'granted'b4 their retribution!!! yes!!! wakakaka...

but tat incident has been become a trauma to me n my housemates... we ar so scare while opening the front door... Fuck lahhh~ Now we seem like avoid from loan sharks!!!coz we close the wooden door after we entered...>.<... tat is so chammm...T^T... we ar prisonerlooo~ damn it!!!

So, we have decided to shift!!! argh!!! i want a better place~ >.< so... we decided shift to Ridzuan...^^ i wish there will be much better than here... but tat means i oso need to spend more time to go school... coz there ar damn far from school but nvm if there ar safe...^^

We ar going to shift this saturday or sunday...^^ yes~~~ let's start a new life there... i wish the all unlucky things go go go away from us... go go go!!! tat's all... hehe.. I wikll update soon... I think next post shud be... 'My new home'~ hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment