Friday, April 30, 2010

Home sweet^^

Hooray~ I m home again... Finally~ haha... What a long time i didnt back JB... Blekkk... Due to that 2 fucking IT subjects laaa... Made me so busy during the last sem...>< made me cant go back home... What the... T^T... I m missing my mummm~ my mumm is oso missing me... haha... My mum was keep holding my hands after i reached home last nite... haha... we ar the best buddy ever... Mummy~ Love u~

Actually I have a family gathering this weekend... and I am enjoying now... hehe... my all aunts and uncles come to JB for gathering and we all are preparing a mother's day surprise for my aunts and my mummy~ hehe... Mummy! Happy mother's day~ U noe I love u so much...^^ u ar always in my mind...^^ I will oso send my greetings for all my aunts haha... i wish you all become more n more pretty and stay younggg forever... and of coz stay healthy laaa...^^ must be happy o~ haha...

Now,1.19pm... And me, sitting in front of my cousin's com n blogging... but I m non-stop eating since the breakfast... OMG... I wil be getting fatter again laaa...>< NO MORE DINNER in my following few weeks...>< dun want to be so so so fast laaaT^T... But We ar going sing K and seafood dinner later... Actually tat's why i will come back laaa... wakakaka... my real purpose... hehe... CRABS CRABS... PRAWNS PRAWNS... LOLLL... and i can sing many many songs laaa~~~ haha... lalala~ SING SING SING...^^

This weekend will be meaningful and great! I will oso meet my dear frens tonite... haha... 10pm... erm... Locaton? duno yet... free-style mahhh~ meet first just decide where to yumcha and bluff bluff bluff... haha... can i sing kersha's song? BLAH BLAH BLAH... haha... I m happy n excited now~ haha...woohoo!!!

Okay laaa~ STop here leee... I want go for fun soon~ hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment