Sunday, October 11, 2009

Can I?

Anybody can listen to me??? I am really not in the mood. Can I say I am sad? I am unhappy? Can I??? I needs somebody listen to me... I am in bad mood...I want cry~ I want to cry freely... Can I??? Can I cry??? Should I???

Can I stop hide my weakness??? Can I be myself? I am not strong to handle anything...Can I have the same trouble as the others??? I am so stress to having this trouble now... It is so stress to me... I am afraid~ I am so afraid to face this... But I know that I have to face these all in the end. I wish to run away but i cant... I wish somebody can help me to block these troubles... but nobody... I dun I wish to be protected...>.<

Where is my sense of secure??? Are u still in my heart??? >.<
I wish u will appear soon~ T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment