Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Missing

OH gosh~ Am I crazy??? I m in final period now~ but i still blogging~ swt...==... But i duno wat can i study for the tomolo exam... coz i sit for english exam tomolo... haha... so wat can i study although my english is damn damn dman lousy... T^T... I am done!!! I think my A is fly away from me again... BUt this is all my fault~ Coz i didnt learn eng well in my secondary school... I am so sorry for my eng teacher...haha...

But i m trying to improve my eng leee...haha... i wish i can improve my eng soon... but i m damn lazy to learn lahhh... OHHH NOOO!!! Wish me all the best guys...

In fact, I am missing my secondary school life... Troubless, happy, and CRAZY!!! I am missing my frens, my society, and some teachers... ermmm... I missed JM38 n S3S2... They ar awesome~ N i felt lucky to meet themmm... They ar crazy~ BUT I m the mist crazy one~~~ LOL... haha... This is an unforgettable memories for me...I miss them so much... But i am unable to type their name coz too many or... LOL... And I am missing my Green cheer leading... I miss them so much... They taught me a lot especially mingru... He treated me as a brother... I felt lucky to own one more elder brother like him... haha... In fact, Jm38 n cheer leading had changed me... I become more cheerful after met them... ^^... I like them... woohoo... cheers for them~ I am nt so bad~ I like S3S2 too of coz... although They gave me many memories too... N i learned a lot in this class... I met my best fren in this class, i met many nice guys n gals in this class... They treat me very well... I love them... haha... My best fren also treated me very well too although we ar nt so close now... but thanks you guys~ i wont forget u~ Will you??? I wish u all wont forget me lahhh...call me when u guys have gathering~ haha... I will try my best attend the gathering d...LOL...

But how ar you huys now??? still fine? Everythng is ok??? do u miss me??? haha... i think u all wont miss me lahhh... so sad... haha... I wish we all can meet again~ LOL... haha... miss you all guys

1 comment:

  1. u like自言自语
    we ok miss u
    ha
    gogogo mayb dec or feb
    let go to a trip!
    *tehru

    ReplyDelete