Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cheerleading

I was so happy tat my sister, liu xin called me...haha... we have quite a long time didnt chat on phone luuu... >.< Coz I was too busy these few months le... haiz... Sorry, my good jie mui... haha... i wont forget u d lah... dun worry, okay? LOL~ u ar my best jie mui forever lahhh~ wakakaka... Love u o~ oppps~ is this mushy? haha... of coz include xiao qi looo...^^

We just mentioned about cheerleading just now... coz i told her tat my fren suggested me to join a cheerleading team in KL... But I have no any confidence to cheerleading~ coz the team seems very geng~ >.< and me, just a lousy cheerleader... I afraid i will be kicked out from the team with my lousy performance... or i will be very unhappy in the team... I am no longer tat over active boy anymore... I am no longer brave to have a dream... I m timid... Coz i have been defeated by 'reality'... Coz I need to work... i worry i will have no enough time to practise... and this may affect my study...I m afraid...

In fact, i love dancing, i love to perform, i love cheerleading, I love these... Shud i join them??? shud i try first no matter wat will happen? coz the most important is to be happy n do watever we like... Shud i trust this 'theory' and enjoy myself in the activities??? Shud i??? >.<

Liu xin, i wish i can give u a good news and i can share my story in tat team in future... i wish u can see my cheerleading performance one day... coz i m really like dancing~ ^^... this is why we can be the best fren until now~ COZ WE ALL LIKE DANCING!!! am i rite? my hou jie mui~ haha... okay lahhh~ u see another emo acticle again leee... coz i m rili emo on this stuff... i wish u can understand bah~

No comments:

Post a Comment