Friday, December 4, 2009

Working in Shogun~

Holiday now~~~yooo~ But i m not so lucky~ I have to work... but i have found waiter partime job in sunway pyramid Shogun!!! yooo~ come n have ur dinner n lunch wen u ar free lahhh~ i will provide u the best service~ hey! i m a professional waiter okay? LOL...

i noe many Myanmar staff in Shogun~ they ar fun n friendly~ Although they ar called 'wai lao' in our language~ but they ar rili hardworking lahhh... so dun judge them as ... anymore ok?

Ermmm... I posted on my facebook b4... i dun want to be alone anymore...>.<...Dun want be alone in love~ tat means i wish single will not be my martial status again~ wish to fall in love~ haha... but i wish to meet the right one and not the one who will hurt me~ ^^...

Haha... Now, i m in my aunt's home~ coz my cousin is going to get married tomolo in Kluang~ Excited!!! here will have a crazy party tonite~ (maybe) haha... And we all will be damn busy but meaningful tomolo~ haha...

I wish my cousin will be happiness after married~ nothing's gonna change their love!!! woohoo! btw, i rili wishe my wishes will be granted! LOL...

okay lahhh~ finished blogging looo~ try to update soon next time~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment