Sunday, December 20, 2009

X'mas



Hoorayyy~ X'mas is coming luuu~ happy~ Merry Christmas to you all!!! I wish you all enjoy this day~ haha...OH~I like this festival so much man~ this is a warm day to me and you guys~ Am I right??? wakakaka... You can celebrate this day wif your beloved...WAHHH~ tat will be damn sweet~ but... i dun have beloved now...>.< NVM~ I can find my beloved one day d~ maybe my beloved is waitting for me too but we havent meet yet~ haha... Wait for me o~ my dear~ haha... yea!!!

Okay~ Chritmas's coming means 2010 is coming~ HAPPY New year o~OHHH~ I just realised tat~ i did nothing this year~ haiz~ my result is so so, I m still a single, I didnt become more lengzai, I m still so fat~ OH NOOO~ wat's wrong wif me man? so lazy huh!!! haizzz... BUT I think my frens in DACCI ar my best present this year bah~ haha...Thx god~ you have sent me a very good present le~ haha... I will cherish n appreciate them d~ OMG~ I mimic Mr.LAW~ OHHH NOOO~ btw~ thx u god~LOL

Wat a pity...>.< I think i will celebrate this day during my work bah~ haizzz... so saddd~ maybe in opera??? watever~ they pay me to celebrate there as well~ haha...So... dun sigh~ mr.Raymond~ you shud be proud tat you can celebrate in tat high-class club~ wohooo~ = =... Cheer up man~ haha... but i will try my best to meet my dear hubby, miss KU SIN RU~ haha... miss her alot~ and my another three golden flowers, Lily, Snow and jieying~ haha... of coz include Zhongliang,nicholas n gabriel lahhh~ i didnt forget u all o~ haha... miss you oso~ wasai So mushy~ yucks!!! haha... they ar coming here for X'mas~ ^^... But my dear dear just told me~ this all ar nt comfirmed yet~ sad~ but nvm... wish u all have a nice Christmas~
haha...

OKOK~ Am i supposed to play some Christmas song for you guys??? Okay lahhh~ i just play a handsome guy, Kinjinghun's song looo~ haha... his white christmas okay??? and i wish u all have a white chritmas too~~~ hehe... his songs is nice o~ haha...

1 comment: