Sunday, July 26, 2009

The First day >.<

Since i made up my mind, i have decided to start my plan to lose my weight! Erm... Dun shocked by my action! Coz i m serious! i dun wan be a fatso anymore~ i hv told myself~ if i dun take any action to lose my weight, i will be the loser in this society~ So i start to ON DIET~

we hv 2 meals per day~ but we juz can drink non-sugar soya and some fruits... and stop from eating rice and noodle. T^T i think u guys will think am i crazy? yes~ i think i gone crazy~ i wan a slim body, a nice appearance... this is my target~ i must achieve it! i hv had my 'healthy' breaklunch two hours ago...The soya is tasteless... and the fruit is no delicious although it able to make me lose my appetite. i wish i will success after the three days. wakakaka... i dun wan be a loser! i muz keep it up! argh~ even i will faint and sent to hospital~ LOL~ OH no~ i am damn hungry nw~ i think i shud go brush my teeth and control my appetite.

T^T~ wat a miserable day... i m suffered by the 'gugugu' sound~ it keeps remind me that i eat too less to feed my damn stomach~ i m so useless~ i feel shame being a fatso in this society~ i m The Earth's burden! It is miserable because of i stay in this planet with the over-weight body! argh!

i will jog later wif cheh yi~ we need to exercise more to burn calories...we intend to jog abt one hour per day...i wish this plan is work! haha...we will jog in the park in front of my house. it is a nice environment to jog~ LOL

FAT, can you leave away from my body? i m nt suit to you. u had followed me so many yrs le~ it's the time u leave me. Can you hear me? i need to find a high salary job in the future~ Appearance is the most important condition... can u understand me??? I wish u can understand me~

Okay, i stop here lo~

6 comments:

  1. haha..on diet seem like very hard ler..
    頑張って=」

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...speechless...how come u think like tat...
    be slim n healthy...

    sai cheong

    ReplyDelete
  3. erm...ruiz, it is quite hard to a fatty, like me. T^T but i must keep it up~ i dun wan be an ugly creature anymore...argh!

    sai cheong~ i wish ur words will come true soon... i wish i will be vry slim~haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha~i want on diet too><''in sg all oily food><
    omg..my stomach become bigger n bigger huh><
    die T.T

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh...
    hw can u insult fatty
    fat is not a sin
    u shld diet is for ur health
    not just for ur look
    anyway..
    do tk cr
    1st time visit ur blog^^
    btw u r not tt fat...

    ReplyDelete
  6. linzai~
    i m nit insulting fat~
    i just insulting myself~ hehe...
    i dun mean it... sry...
    thx 4 ur visit to my blog~
    actu8ally i m fat lah~ T^T

    ReplyDelete