Monday, July 20, 2009

Walao

I need to prepare my tests recently~ the tests is on Friday but i hv no any mood to study. i think i started to be lazy again. >.< i promised myself that i must be hardworking in my college life. But i cant grant my promise. Argh~ because of flu? or i m a totally lazy bum... haiz...

But now, i m worrying my costing test 2's result. i duno i am able to score high marks or not. It is so scary. but our lecturer will give back our exam paper tomorrow bah...>.< I wish i can get a good result~ God, pls bless me~ And my friend, pray for me, pls~

The final is coming soon le.T^T. worry so much~ but i wish i can do well in final~ Maybe i need some motivation~ i need somebody's accompany. OMG~ so unrealistic. i think i sem break be my motivation is more realistic. haha... Coz sem break is foreseeable but somebody is unachievable. haha...

Okay~ i shud plan where can i go in my sem break and put away these sucks annoying somebody.Lol~ anybody agree wif me??? i want go back JB and back to my mummy's side~ i miss her badly~ i wish i can her dishes~haha~~~ ya~ i am a mummy boy~ i cant lost my mummy~ haha~ dun jealous me o~

okay lah~ i shud stop le~ coz i rili need to prepare my test le~ see ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment