Saturday, July 25, 2009

Game over

Argh! I am over! I am becoming fatter and darker but not tanned. I can't control myself to eat and I am happy when I eat~ Walao~ Can I be more self-disciplined and able to control myself? I want to be slim! argh~ I have made up my mind not to eat too much during the dinner time and I want to walk back from school everyday to burn my sucks calories. LOL~ I want see a super fatso's picture to warn myself! This will make me scare about my future. >.< I don't want go mamak le lah~ mamak is the murderer who ruins my brightful future. I wan a slim body~ I want be thin~ argh! My friends, if I want to eat some rubbish foods at the unsuitable time~ Please scold me! Scold me that I am a fatso~ I will be the fattest man in the world if I keep to eat~ argh~ stop me from eating too much~ T^T

When I went back to JB last time~ my mummy was shocked by my skin. It is not because of my skin is getting better and is my skin colour. She said my skin colour is darker. OMFG~ mummy, I walk back from school everyday and without sun-block~ and protection. It is normal that my skin is darker than before~ But I don't want to be darker~ I want to be fair~ if I become very dark. Then, my life is totally over~ I can try to immigrate to India or commit suicide. >.<

I want be more hardworking in my skincare and whitening~ I have asked Aaron to help me buy some whitening masks le. I hope those mask can work in my skin~ T^T...And I am using a whitening lotion~ I desire to be fair~ I don’t want my skin is becoming darker anymore~ And I wish I can hear " u are fair now" from my dearest mother. LOL~

I think somebody will misunderstand me why I am so care about my appearance. Okay, I can explain here. Actually appearance is very important in this society nowadays... u can give a good first impression during ur interview or other places by ur appearance. SO that's why I am so care about my face. And I am not a handsome boy le, so the only thing I can do is just protect my skin not be worse and try to make myself better~ and become lengchai~ haha... This is my target~ wohohoho~

Okay lah~ I have to stop here le~ my friends, can u guy pray for me and wish I can own a slim body after the future six months?

No comments:

Post a Comment