Monday, July 6, 2009

Lonely

Do you lonely? Am i lonely? i am afraid of lonely. i dun wan be alone. i need somebody's accompany. i am not so strong as you imagine. i am tired of being a strong boy. May i cry out loudly in front of someone? but where is you? Can i find you? i think it is hard to find you.sigh~

Maybe you are live in somewhere, and we havent met yet. i should be optismistic rite? lol...haha. this is the only consolation to me. but i dont hv the ability to fall in love now. but i am lonely... argh~~~ damn annoying. T^T...

okay, start to search my love nw~ = =''' approach me if you are interested in me~
lol... swt~~~

stop here...

1 comment:

  1. Gosh... you're really fall in love sick...
    There, this song suitable for you:
    No Vacancy - "Heal me, I'm Heartsick"
    Hahaha...Try to be optimistic dude. You can't force it~
    Anyway, work smart play hard ay~ Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete