Friday, June 12, 2009

First post >.<

wor wor wor...>.<

This is my first post on this blog spot blog.wakakaka...I actually used another account to open another blog spot before but i forgot the link. lolx... so i abandoned it luuu and create a new one.Luckily, i have an extra e-mail address for me to create this blog or i think i need to waste my time to fill the lame form again and again. lol~~~That's great to write my own article here...woohoo~~~

Erm...The first thing, i need to emphasize that my english is very very very poor. So, please forgive my broken english. Thanks a lot. I'm trying to improve my english le. hahaha...Pls give me some time, thx. I hope my english is getting better in the future. lol... I have started my college life since may 09. That's means i have been start learning business. oh my gosh~ Business is quite interesting but i m unable adapt to it yet. haiz... but i tried harder this few weeks. But some subjects are too difficult to me. i m worrying i cant handle n do well in the exam. this is because i m unable to describe the terms even some theory with my own words in english easily. haiz... so sad...

However, i must be hardworking to do well in these subjects which i am learning now. wakakaka. i hope i can grant what i have said. lol... oh oh oh, i have some friends in my college luuu~~~ they are my coursemates of course. They ar quite cute and nice. some of them very funny and talkative. but some are very quiet d. i think i m quiet de lo~~~>.<>

wakakaka... i heard abt the 'exciting' college life before from my senior. But i cant feel any 'EXICITING' in my college life. Is that my problem? Or the 'exciting' havent started yet???Oh my gosh~ i am expecting the college life full of crazy and interesting. hehe...^^ my coursemates, can u all help me to have a exciting college life??? lol...

okay lah~ stop the college's topic 1st. i wanna tell u all that i cant find anyone want me lah~~~ T^T too sad le. Nobody want me tis poor guy lo~ haiz. I even cant find anyone i like lo... i think i can be a monk in future le... Oh NO! i don't want be a sexless monk. lol... wakakaka... Although i dont want to fall in love in my college life. but why no one approach me d??? Am i too bad??? haiz... haiz... i want copy li chi's words lo..." Mr.lonely, you're so kind. You accompany me all the time." haha... or i should create another one."Temple, i want to move in soon." lol... But i want someone be my motivation! Who is the 'someone'??? God, when will the angle come by my side???

wah~ i wrote so much le o~~~ ok! Stop here lo~~~ i will be more hardworking in update this blog de lah~~~ i hope so lah~~~hehe ^^







3 comments:

  1. 哈哈哈哈,厉害了咯
    用英文写blog。。。
    我也是在学习如何进步英文咯~~
    一起加油吧!
    哈哈哈哈。
    你不用担心没有人要啦,
    你现在才19岁,而且还有才华。
    哪里像我。。
    放心啦你。

    ReplyDelete
  2. hei, good o u...
    write in english le!!!
    so ur english should can be improved..
    enjoy ur study life la...not too long le...

    and dun be upset la..
    u sure can find ur Ms Right in the future de..
    gambateh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dude! Finally~ you using the "holy language" to write your blog ay? Hahahaha...
    Try to write more and look into those european journal to learn how they write, and you can improve your English by this way. Watch more movie without subtitle too~!
    Is a new life for you dude~ Work smart, play hard! Hahahaha, remember this and you'll never regrets for your lifetime in university~
    Love can't be rush, be patient~ and you'll found your partner~ Hahahaha.
    All the best ay~ work hard, play smart! Remember~!!!

    ReplyDelete