Saturday, June 27, 2009

Genting Starbucks

woohoo~ i at genting starbucks while i m writting this blog~ tat's great! oh~ holiday~ wat an amazing day! i m relax at this moment~ wakakaka...n my housemate, cheh yi is sleeping beside me nw. lol~ she open her mouth when she is sleeping~ haha~ aaron sit opposite to me n webcam wif his housemate...lol...

Are we rili on a holiday? Unfortunately, we are not on a holiday. I am preparing my monday test and cheh yi is going to complete her assignment. Obviously, aaron seems very relax and happy nw. Coz he had finished his final exam and he is totally free now. haha...but i am nt going to study first, so i write this blog to express myself now. haha...

Genting's weather is great to us which ar nt intend to go outdoor. coz it was a rain juz nw. lol... the weather is cold and confortable now. i fall in love with this environment. tat's great. oh no! i love it.wakakaka. Genting, I love u (weather)...swt...=.=

i think i will come along next time with some frens. it provides a study environment for me. haha... i can be concentrate on my study but oni weekdays... coz genting is overcrowded on weekend.haha...lol...

okay le, i need to stop here and start to study my economics test. God, pls bless me. i wish i can score a good marks in this test. thx a lot...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment