Sunday, June 21, 2009

Stress

Stresssss.... I am so stress to study in college especially i enrolled into business course. OMG~ i just have finished my cost accounting test and my economic quiz. i dun't know whether i am able to score a gud marks or nt. It is quite dufficult. And the most important thing is my english is too poor, i am unable to write a properly essay in my exam paper. haiz... so stress...

i have few tests in this week n the following week. i have accounting test which postponed from last friday because of the fire drill. The economic test will be on the next Monday. wah wah wah~ the english test on this thursday. fainted! God, please bless me~ thanks! i wish i can do well in my study. hehe...^^

ok! i wan to stop the damn annoying topic 1st. i want to introduce a nice song to u all first. woohoo~ i like this song recently. The song's name is '没答案' which sing by 林一心... it is so nice~ i was touched by his voice. he has an angel's voice. i like his voice~haha... You guys go n listen it~ i think u all will be touched by him too. wakakaka...lol ><

ok lah~ i stop here le~ wish you all the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment