Monday, June 15, 2009

I need you.

lolx... i have brought my computer to Subang lo~But my computer is 'sick' in this period of time. OMG~ I need to send it to 'hospital' and waste my money~ argh... why iy sick at this period o~ i need computer recently although my dearest housemate, cheh yi will lend me her PC. But but how can i occupy her computer most of the time? She want use her PC too d.my computer, can u recover by a small amount of money? lol~~~

My bro said that my PC's hardware is damaged. haiz... it will cost me about 200++ bah? God, can u decrease the computers' price? then i can buy a new one directly lo~ lol... Is this possibe? Oh no, i even don't know anyone is able help me repair my PC or introduce me to some 'hospitals' in Subang here. My friends who is reading this article introduce to me if u hv the lobang, please. And thank you. lolzzzzz...

i hope my PC can recover soon~ It is because I NEED YOU!!!

You hv occupied most of my time. You cant absent in my life. You cant leave away from my routine. lol... i m crazy le lo~~~But i think most of teenagers nowadays need PC or laptop badly too bah? It is because this technology have become a main communication tool between us le. i think most of u will agree wif me lo.

haha... my dear PC, i sincerely hope that u can become 'active' as before. lol... u will recover soon.Okay lah, i hope my blog will be read by more people and someone is willing repair my PC. wakakaka... i stop here lo~

No comments:

Post a Comment