Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Lifestyle



I listened a song last nite while i were working in Station 1 suddenly. The song was 一个像夏天一个像秋天 which sing by 范玮其. The song is touched and i hv reminded someone... a best fren b4...i duno whther he treated me as best friend or not at that period of time. but i was happy.Thx for you came into my life. happy^^. i think u wont read this article d. Coz you dun like read the other's blog~ haha...


okay okay, that is my best memory since i was born. lolx... a bit exagratting leh... but i will stored the memory forever... i will remember u, buddy. haha...thx u.


woohoo~ i m tired of my lifestyle. lol... i hv to study and work. I even need to save my money for my tution fee. i also need to maintain my results and study harder. OMG~ Can i hv a rest? i'm nt a superman. finally, i'm start feeling unwell today. so, i didnt go to school n sit in front of com writting this article. haiz... i wish i can graduate from school faster!


Why i always reject my friends' invitation? It is bcoz i dun hv time.argh~~~ I want a spare time n hanging out with my coursemate and my secondary school mates. But the truth told me that i cant waste the money to hang out with them. so i m considering whether me should go genting with S3S2 or not this sat. i hv a test on the following mon and i juz left oni 50 ringgit oni. T^T But xinyin keeps asking me to go along wif them. she is even willing to bring her laptop for me to use in starbucks. coz i dun intend to waste the money on the THEME PARK. lol~ i am not interested in playing the facilities of them park. lol... dun blame on me, xinyin. our condition is different at all. so i cant do anything as i like and i love to.


i think i will do my assignment in starbucks and study my econimics test. i like the enviroment. i can be relax n a gud rest wif the cold air. lol...>.

okay lah~ i stop here 1st lo~ i will try my best to upload some photo in genting de. gambateh!




No comments:

Post a Comment